RollWorks is searching for our very first Customer Success Enablement Manager who is passionate about coaching, training, and crafting programs that will drive the overall effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success teams. This role reports to the Director, Sales Enablement.
In this role, you will partner with CS leadership to define the strategies, playbooks, collateral, and training programs needed to deliver a best-in-class experience to enable our teams at scale, and support the business growth. You will need to be comfortable driving cross-functional alignment and strategy. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you will need to be an extraordinary communicator and an expert multitasker. Our ideal candidate has a hands-on approach while simultaneously executing and thinking strategically as we are growing quickly. We are looking for a self starter with the ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with Customer Success Leadership to identify knowledge and skill gaps across teams and roll out programs to better deliver value to customers
- Design, develop and maintain training strategies and programs for new hire onboarding, customer success productivity and enablement, and product focused training to increase customer adoption and utilization
- Leverage sales enablement software (Showpad) to drive learning and own the creation of customer success training and enablement collateral
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally with Sales, Product Marketing, and other internal teams as required to create quality and timely training
- Manage and execute all CS (in-classroom & remote) training sessions
- Collaborate with Customer Success Leadership to own and build role specific playbooks
- Gather and relay data points and feedback to CS Leadership and key stakeholders to continuously iterate on the customer success enablement strategy
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting a B2B SaaS organization with customer success or enablement experience. Previous AM/CSM experience is a must.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans
- Hands-on experience with Sales tools ( e.g. Salesforce, Chorus) as a user or administrator
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially as a presenter; you need to be compelling, engaging and captivating
- Exceptional Project Management skills that include working cross-functionally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent 5 -7 years relevant experience"
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.