You’ll join our Sales & Success Training team reporting to our Senior Director of Sales Training and help expand and improve the ways we support our Sales and Success teams. As a great fit for the role, you're an engaging storyteller, customer-obsessed, and able to work across the business to get necessary information and drive adoption.
The AdRoll Training and Enablement team is passionate about providing a cohesive learner journey from day 1 and ensuring our teams are able to find the right content, at the right time to serve our customers in the best way possible.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Understand broader market and industry trends, build out sales enablement programs, and create compelling resources to enable the team by developing messaging to help differentiate our fit in the market
- Communicate the value proposition of AdRoll to the customer facing teams and participate in the building of materials/tools that support the selling process
- Stay abreast of the needs of our customer-facing teams and share findings across the business to effectively partner with Customer Enablement
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing in the training, launch and adoption of products with clear positioning of our go-to-market strategy, and proven marketing tactics
- Equip customer-facing teams with the necessary tools to drive big wins by engaging across teams to build and deliver compelling one sheets, pitch templates and proposal templates
- Contribute to strategic key account planning that delivers revenue growth, through initiatives such as client-specific pitch decks, QBRs, sales collateral, account intelligence and social listening, creation of content marketing
Skills you’ll bring:
- BA in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing, sale enablement, or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge of software platforms and comfort communicating complex concepts and capabilities to nontechnical users
- Proven leadership and project management experience balancing multiple internal and external partners
- Keen awareness of customer needs – understands how to uncover what will really make a customer purchase
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions such as media, various ad units, account-based marketing, content marketing, native advertising, and other marketing solutions that will help clients achieve their goals.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.