You’re a B2B marketing pro and master storyteller; we’re a leader in account-based marketing (ABM) for B2B marketing teams. Could we be a perfect match?
As Director of Content & Communications for RollWorks, you’ll join our marketing team and report to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing. You’ll drive strategy and manage execution of our content, communications , and customer marketing programs. Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will focus on telling the RollWorks story through owned and earned channels, including our own blog and resource center as well as via media, analysts, and influencers. You’ll lead a small but mighty team of content, customer marketing, and PR professionals to spread the RollWorks story far and wide, in a growing category and at a time of huge growth for our business.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Drive awareness and demand for RollWorks via content and communications initiatives
- Work closely with the core leadership team to evolve the RollWorks story and disseminate that story to our audience of customers, prospects, and industry influencers
- Develop an editorial strategy and calendar that includes owned and earned channels, and manage the resources to execute against that strategy
- Generate opportunities for coverage and inclusion in reports, lists, etc. by building relationships with media, analysts and other thought leaders in the marketing technology space
- Position RollWorks as a leader in account-based marketing by elevating our customers and sharing their wins
- Help define the future company narrative as our category (and our company) continues to grow and evolve
Skills you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in content marketing, communications, or a related field
- Exceptional storytelling and writing skills (work samples required)
- Experience working at/for B2B companies (prefer in-house but agency ok)
- Proven ability to attract and develop talented marketing and communications professionals
- Demonstrated ability to understand and succinctly communicate the capabilities and benefits of a software product or software-enabled service offering
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.