NextRoll is seeking a Workplace Coordinator to join the San Francisco Workplace team. Reporting to the Head Of Workplace and partnering closely with your teammate in San Francisco, you’ll have the opportunity to work with every member of our dynamic office. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you’ll need to be an excellent multi-tasker. You will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. If you're searching for a fun role bursting with variety, this ones for you!
This position is based in our San Francisco office. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required. Remote work is not permitted.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Field Workplace related employee requests
- Oversee visitor management
- Liaise with vendors and service providers
- Aid in coordination of in-office food & beverage program including meal catering
- Aid in coordination of all events hosted in office, both internal and external
- Assist with conceptualizing and planning Culture Club activities
- Assist in facilities and space planning projects as needed
- Maintain office appearance and organization
- Monitor and maintain office equipment & supplies inventory
Skills you’ll bring:
- 1 year of relevant experience as administrative or office coordinator
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills with an outgoing demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self starter personality
- Wonderful teammate and collaborative working style
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.