RollWorks is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Operations Manager. Reporting to our RollWorks RevOps Director, you will be responsible for RollWorks Marketing Operations support, supporting on the day-to-day basis marketing organization. You will also be responsible for continuously optimizing, evaluating, and improving our customers’ acquisition across our channels. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our marketing programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Drive multiple quarterly projects impacting marketing operational excellence, new processes development, contribution in pipeline generation, etc.
- Manage end to end process in creating Marketo campaigns across channels including emails, webinars, events and paid media channels.
- Create and optimize campaigns , emails and landing pages templates. Maintain database segments and operational workflows.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to devise quarterly campaigns calendar. Effectively prioritize campaigns requests from marketing teams across channels
- Create ad hoc analysis and reports. Lead strategy discussions with marketing teams to optimize campaigns performance
- Provide in depth analysis on impact of campaigns on business pipeline and revenue. Highlight insights and potential opportunities for optimization.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of marketing operations or marketing experience with at least 2 years hand-on experience in campaigns operations. Preferred experience in B2B software or technology with the prior experience in consulting or working with Marketing stakeholders.
- In depth knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation tools in creating campaigns, landing pages , segments and workflows.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with marketing stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively manage timeline with stakeholders
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML, cross browser and platform issues and best practices
- Analytical with advanced Excel skills and exposure to Tableau or similar tools
- Inquisitive and ability to translate complex data to actionable insights to business stakeholders
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.