Today, Business Systems is a mighty team of 8 responsible for internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, Product, and more. This includes Salesforce, Zendesk, and over a dozen other third-party applications. You’ll join our team of high performing business systems analysts and engineers to support our two rapidly growing business units. You will have the opportunity to deliver impactful projects across our businesses, and to influence and define our system infrastructure.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Create impactful and scalable solutions, using your knowledge of best practices: design, build, test, and deploy solutions including post-deployment support
- Participate in project planning by translating complex business requirements into technical solutions, doing technical analysis, developing level-of-effort estimates, and designing elegant solutions
- Ensure quality releases by developing test classes and automation to validate business logic
- Optimize existing processes and re-architecture of code, low code, and out-of-box solutions around the Salesforce ecosystem
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of Salesforce development experience with a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- Proficient in Apex, Lightning Component Framework, VisualForce, SOQL, SOSL
- Experience working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder
- In-depth understanding of the architecture, design patterns and frameworks with knowledge of capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application coupled with good understanding of business processes
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications or ETLs and knowledge of APIs, with experience with Tray.io a plus
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
NextRoll is a marketing technology company delivering products ambitious marketers use and rely on to grow their businesses. Powered by machine learning and integrated data platforms, NextRoll’s technology serves tens of thousands of businesses globally through its two business units: RollWorks, an account-based platform for business-to-business marketing and sales teams, and AdRoll, an ecommerce marketing platform for direct-to-consumer marketers. NextRoll is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.