RollWorks is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Operations Manager. Reporting to our RollWorks RevOps Director, you will be responsible for RollWorks Sales Operations support, supporting on the day-to-day basis sales organization. You will also be responsible for continuously optimizing, evaluating, and improving our customers’ acquisition across our channels. This role presents an opportunity to drive initiatives relating to our sales programs and is critical in our long-term growth strategy.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Lead projects centered around driving opportunity generation, CRM database management, sales productivity, and cross-team alignment
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, individual and team KPIs, and opportunity channel attribution
- Refine customer segmentation and oversee the process of quarterly account assignment and territory management; develop and maintain account scoring along with the ICP segment definition
- Partner with our technical teams in ensuring best practice use of Salesforce and integrated prospecting and sales productivity tools (Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator)
- Manage sales capacity and compensation commission calculation
- Foster relationships and work with cross-functional partners (Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and Sales) to understand their needs and ideas on how to better collaborate with Revenue Operations
Skills you’ll bring:
- 3-5 Years relevant experience (Sales Operations and/ or Sales Development)
- Deep understanding of the lead-to-customer lifecycle from both a Sales and Operational lens; extensive experience working with marketing and understanding the handover process between Marketing and Sales
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization with individual Sales Reps, Marketing Managers, and Senior Executives
- Strong analytical skills - ability to work with data and develop key insights
- Proficiency with Salesforce and experience with Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo is a plus
- Experience working with SDR or Business Development teams, measure their performance, and setting targets
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is a just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request an accommodation.