You’ll join our Revenue Programs team reporting to our Director, Global Revenue Programs and will be responsible for designing, implementing, evaluating, and improving our Global Programs across our Managed Business in partnership with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Systems, and BA. This role presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to drive initiatives relating to the acquisition, onboarding, growth and retention of our largest direct customers globally.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Improve the customer experience, increase customer engagement, and grow software as well as media revenue with the Managed Business customer base (new and existing) by:
- Partnering with cross-functional stakeholders
- Synthesizing all functional area data
- Setting initiative goals and project managing towards these
- Transforming our Sales organisation into an Inbound dominant, contract selling acquisition engine
- Evolving our Customer Onboarding teams with focus on customer education and platform usage
- Forming and communicating a cohesive narrative of the Managed Business with the wider organization
Skills you’ll bring:
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in the Marketing tech or B2B SaaS sector, with at least one plus (1+) years of program management, business operations or strategy consulting experience
- Experience with Enterprise Sales Account Management, Customer Success programs strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with key stakeholders and to influence without formal authority
- Experience with tools and elements of project management
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets (incl. Pivot tables, VLookups, etc.) and Google Slides
- Excellent attention to detail and strong prioritization skills
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll levels the playing field for ambitious direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands. More than just ads, the AdRoll Growth Marketing Platform includes email marketing, AI-driven product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The all-in-one platform serves as mission control for marketers—unifying their data, channels, and measurement—so they can reach the right customers with the right messages at the right times. More than 37,000 customers globally use AdRoll to grow their business while controlling their own destiny. To get started for free today, visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.