Reporting to the Manager of the Customer Success Operations team, you will provide an integral link between Revenue Operations and AdRoll Customer Success Leadership.
The Revenue Operations Department at AdRoll is looking for a highly driven, strategy and process-centric operations individual. The primary goal of the Customer Success Operations Manager is to implement strategy, processes, policies, and solutions that boost sales efficiency. This role will be responsible for leading day to day operations for the AdRoll Business Unit’s high performing Customer Support & Customer Success teams. You’ll partner cross-functionally to craft business priorities and align resources to accelerate rapid revenue-growth and retention, increase market share and meet strategic objectives by scaling the selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency. We are looking to hire in San Francisco, but are open to remote work within the US.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Partner with Customer Success/Customer Support, Customer Support leadership, and Account Management teams to identify opportunities for optimizations in existing processes
- Track key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting)
- Work with internal front and back-office departments throughout each selling quarter to resolve open items pertaining to the CPQ process and ultimately support all upsells and renewals for the customer-facing teams
- Manage the case queue and triaging/executing day to day cases in the Salesforce & Zendesk queue and Identify scalable optimizations within our current Zendesk instance
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for customer success/customer support teams
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent experience
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience, with at least 2+ years of Operations experience preferably at a SaaS company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201) or equivalent experience with ability to design and implement an excellent Salesforce solution to solve an observed problem
- Experience with Einstein Analytics, Salesforce CPQ and Zendesk is a plus
- You understand and can articulate complex requirements and are able to prioritize tasks and coordinate information, work independently, and use good judgment
- Strategic thinker; able to operate as a leader and influence go to market strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan
- Business savvy; deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing and how these functions relate to and impact sales
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.