RollWorks is seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Support & Community to join our Customer Success team. This role will report to the VP Customer Success and be a member of the Customer Success leadership team. We are looking for a candidate to tackle the challenge of engaging and educating our customers and community at scale.
As the head of this function you will be responsible for creating exceptional customer support experiences and interactions that will ultimately drive customer retention. If you are looking for an opportunity to have a high level of ownership, evolve our initial implementation of our Customer Support and Community experience, and be a leader at this company, this is the right opportunity for you.
The impact you’ll make:
- Lead the development of the next-generation Support experiences including the in-app, live chat, email and community channels.
- Manage our relationship with our Customer Support vendor and provide coaching and guidance and report on their activity, quality and effectiveness.
- Evolve our RollWorks’ Community and self service offerings to improve the quality and value of our support experience.
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers / marketplace to propose additional support offerings for our customers, internal users, and Partners to advance adoption and increase the value of the RollWorks platform.
- Drive user centric support for our free and contracted customers (both mid-market and SMB) to ensure all elements of the support experience are properly prioritized by segment, product, and life-time value.
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing and Demand Generation teams to create new thought leadership in the areas of our user led growth and adoption for easy self upgrades, feature discovery, and value attainment.
- Partner internally to identify financial targets, provide ongoing performance forecasting, and to ultimately deliver against our net retention and operating budget targets
- Drive a feedback loop and insights on prioritization to the Product Management team to represent the voice of the customer and the needs of the customer-facing teams
- Serve as a member of the Customer Success leadership team and RollWorks’ Extended Leadership team
Skills you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years experience in SaaS support operations
- 3+ years of experience in MarTech
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to educate business users at scale
- Demonstrated experience providing support experience in mid-market and SBM install bases
- Ability to project manage a large initiative and work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing 3rd party outsourcing relationships
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment with ambitious goals and limited resources
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- You are collaborative and decisive
- You are passionate about the power of Community
- You're ambitious and efficient with limited resources
- You're comfortable plotting a path through ambiguity
- San Francisco office
- NYC office
- Salt Lake City office
- Some remote US locations
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.