About the Role:
The Revenue Operations Department at NextRoll is looking for a highly driven, strategy and process-centric operations individual.The primary goal of the Sr. Sales Operations Manager is to implement strategy, processes, policies and solutions that boosts sales productivity. This role will be responsible for leading day to day operations for RollWorks Business Unit’s high performing Sales and Account Management teams. You’ll partner cross-functionally to craft business priorities and align resources to accelerate rapid revenue-growth and retention, increase market share and meet strategic objectives by scaling the E2E selling process to minimize friction and maximize efficiency. We are looking to hire in San Francisco, CA.
Reporting into the Director, Operations & Support, you will provide an integral link between Revenue Operations and Rollworks Sales and Marketing Leadership.
- Provide strategy and recommendations to RollWorks Business Unit to provide scale and efficiency in our sales and retention engine to drive and retain revenue
- Partner with sales management to monitor day-to-day process execution and adherence to policies, identify problems, recommend/take corrective action and communicate performance results and/or changes throughout sales organization and cross-functional business unit team.
- Work with the Marketing Operations and Customer Success Operations teams to ensure a smooth process throughout the end to end sales funnel
- Communicate change across the organization and train teams on new processes, policies and tools
- Evaluate, design, and hand off business requirements to GTM Business Systems team
- Work with internal front and back office departments throughout each selling quarter to resolve open items and land deals, ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place prior to deal closure.
- Support the end-of-quarter sales effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through intern processing.
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com).
- Work with our cross-functional partners to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Structure and execute on these projects by developing work plans, assemble and synthesize meaningful data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Design, implement, and maintain sales forecasting, territory planning, and budgeting.
- Track key data and maintain our reporting processes (spanning all key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Finance
- You have at least 7 years of overall work experience, with 5+ years Sales Operations experience and 3+ years of Salesforce experience (Sales Cloud required) at a SaaS company
- You have a deep understanding of Salesforce best-practices and functionality
- Deep experience with sales and account management technology (including Salesforce, Marketo, ZenDesk and Outreach)
- You understand and can articulate complex requirements and are able to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently, and use good judgment
- You have the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and display diplomatic and remarkable interpersonal skills with colleagues and other partners
- Strategic thinker; able to operate as a leader and influence go to market strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan
- Business savvy; deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing and how these functions relate to and impact sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action and results oriented, demonstrating a bias to action. Able to lead others to make correct decisions. Able to lead others to make correct decisions. Sets appropriate expectations and holds people accountable.
- Highly self-aware, reciprocal, and open to feedback
- Have a “can do” attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Project management skills a plus
NextRoll Inc. is a marketing and data technology company with a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small. Our proprietary data and machine learning powers data-driven marketing for over 37,000 customers. We empower growth through our three business units: AdRoll, a growth platform for ambitious DTC companies, RollWorks, an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies, and NextRoll Platform Services, a marketing-technology-as-a-service offering that enables businesses the flexibility to build and enhance their marketing solutions. NextRoll Inc. is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more visit nextroll.com
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.