About the Role:
This role will be responsible for the strategy and success of the RollWorks Commercial new business sales team. This leader will have experience in leading and developing successful outbound sales teams across multiple geographies and industries. They will need to be comfortable in a “startup environment”, able to handle constant change while staying agile without losing sight of key objectives. This role will lead an initial team of 6 AEs and growing.
As the leader for the Commercial sales team, you have responsibility for creating strategic and operational plans to generate new revenue through outbound and inbound activities. Specific responsibilities include:
Driving effectiveness and performance:
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) against new revenue monthly and quarterly goals.
- Build and run Salesforce dashboards to ensure your team is delivering to targets.
- Work closely with both the Commercial SDR Director to ensure a steady flow of new Opportunities and open communication between the teams.
- Ongoing performance analysis to resolve critical drivers that lead to closed-won or DQ’d accounts.
- Identify areas of potential skill development and craft trainings or assessments to ensure knowledge growth
Hiring, developing and motivating top talent:
- Hire, lead, and coach AEs with a passionate focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design playbooks to scale AEs located in San Francisco and later potentially in New York, and/or Salt Lake City.
- Create promotional pathways for AEs to progress their careers.
- Promote a culture of learning and hard work.
- Developing and maintaining a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks:
- Act as a key sales leader and collaborate deeply with Sales management
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and process to enable the team to be successful.
- Recommend technology or process improvements that impact pipeline.
- Partner with sales leadership and finance to determine sales quotas and incentives
- Experience of leading and building sales organizations.
- Experience selling Martech SaaS solutions
- Excellence in onboarding new AEs to speed ramp time
- High energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.