NewStore transforms brick and mortar shopping into app-powered, digitally connected retail experiences. Purpose built for the most demanding consumers, NewStore is the first to provide Omnichannel-as-a Service, integrating a cloud-based order management system and Mobile POS. With intuitive apps on the front-end for store employees and pre-built e-commerce connectors, retailers can easily offer Endless Aisle, Mobile Checkout, Omni Fulfillment, and Clienteling. NewStore was founded by Stephan Schambach, who revolutionized e-commerce by putting it in the cloud with Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud). The company is located in Boston, New York, and Berlin. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
- Architect and build our mobile-only SDK for Web, iOS, and Android apps.
- Create reusable components, end-to-end tooling, and backend connections.
- Care about a pleasant developer experience (DX) for implementers.
- Optimize the code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Contribute to the documentation; the product is only as good as its docs.
More About You
- You are pragmatic and don’t overdo on abstraction, testing, and processes, but you understand the value and trade-offs.
- You know React Native; you can prevent excessive re-renders. You know what a Higher-Order Component is (and maybe have written some yourself).
- You have a good understanding of API design and REST principles.
- You are proficient in a unit testing framework like Jest.
- Experience in ecommerce is a plus.
- You have an excellent command of English.