The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
NewStore’s strong and diverse teams are growing across our distributed locations. We are looking for a collaborative and innovative individual to support our growth.
Moving away from the traditional IT approach, we solely use cloud services and mobile apps instead of servers and traditional desktop software. We put our team members first and technology second. Our innovators should be cracking the code, not fighting with their browsers.
As the core part of the Internal services team in the US, you will be working in unison with the Executive Assistant in Boston and our IT team in Germany to provide the highest level of support, and enabling our colleagues to do their best. You will support requests from the US office locations by providing a hands-on and savvy approach to technical issues. You will also setup and administer our cloud based user accounts and configure hardware for new team members.
- At least one year of experience in professional IT Support role
- People- and value-oriented approach to IT and office operations
- End-user training and documentation experience
- Computer savvy and technically knowledgeable
- Troubleshooting skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and quickly growing environment
Extra special things we’d like to see:
- Good working knowledge of cloud services
- Experience with Apple products
- Experience with Google Apps and G Suite administration
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern and elegant working environment
- Catered lunch
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
- Individual training budget to support your professional growth