The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
NewStore’s strong and diverse teams are growing across our distributed locations. We are looking for a collaborative and innovative IT Support Engineer to support our growth. The Internal Services team works in unison to provide the highest level of support, enabling our colleagues to do their best. Our product is innovative, our company values are progressive and our Internal Services team reflects this.
Moving away from the traditional IT approach, we solely use cloud services and mobile apps instead of servers and traditional desktop software. We put the employee first and technology second. Our innovators should be cracking the code, not fighting with their browsers.
Your key part in the IT team is to manage the IT help-desk and ticketing system. You will support requests from all office locations by providing a hands-on and savvy approach to technical issues. You will also setup and administer our cloud based user accounts and configure hardware for new employees.
- At least 3 years of experience in professional IT Support role
- People- and value-oriented approach to IT
- Experience with Google Apps and G Suite administration
- Data security (internal security and network security best practice)
- Computer savvy and technically knowledgeable
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in a dynamic and quickly growing environment
Extra special things we’d like to see:
- Good working knowledge of cloud services
- Knowledge in networking
- Experience with Apple products
- End-user training and documentation experience
- Good German skills
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern and elegant working environment
- Catered lunch
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
- Individual training budget to support your professional growth