The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
As a Graphic & Corporate Designer at NewStore you will shape the image of how the world looks at the NewStore brand. Passionate about design and experienced in print, digital, and mobile, you will be responsible for the NewStore brand identity across all internal and external channels, including websites, blogs, infographics, whitepapers, videos and more. As a successful member of the marketing team, you will be extremely organized and have a strong point of view - while being flexible enough to respond quickly to marketplace feedback. You will be an integral member of the marketing team and be exposed to many aspects of the entire business.
- 5+ years of professional web design, corporate identity, and/or graphic design experience
- Online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in web designs, online newsletters, infographics, email campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Advanced understanding of HTML & CSS
- A solid understanding of UI best practices as it applies to online marketing
- Past experience working with a CMS such as WordPress or HubSpot
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite
- Video and print production is a plus
- BA in graphic design or equivalent
- Language skills: proficient in English
- Willingness and ability to regurarly travel to Boston, MA
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern and elegant working environment
- Catered lunch
- Snacks and drinks to keep you nourished during the day
- Individual training budget to support your professional growth
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org