🏢 Who we are
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
🕵️ About the role
NewStore is here to bring back the joy in retail, supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable retailers to run their shop entirely with an iPhone, giving their associates the power to do extraordinary things through cutting edge technologies.
Ultimately, you will influence and help drive sales, contributing to the long-term growth of the business. You will create demand for our solutions within the European market(s) for the NewStore Omnichannel Platform.
You'll set appointments and source net-new sales opportunities through research, relationship building, and run outbound campaigns (email, call) targeting decision-makers at retail brands. Additionally, you’ll qualify and hand over leads to the sales team(s).
You’ll gain valuable B2B sales experience in enterprise software—this position lays the foundation for a successful career with growth opportunities at the company for a candidate who is coachable, hardworking, curious, and able to hit their KPIs.
🚀 What you'll do
- Build top-of-funnel pipeline
- Book meetings with qualified prospects via outbound outreach (call, email, social, direct mail, and more)
- Collaborate with the Sales team (RVP, AEs) to align on key account targets
- Drive attendance to NewStore events; book meetings with prospects at tradeshows/ conferences
- Identify client needs and help solve business problems for prospective customers
- Work to develop new and effective tactics, campaigns to reach target accounts
- Build lasting relationships with retail industry leaders
- Lead with curiosity and answer questions with conviction
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry including industry trends and current events
- Enjoy working with a team of motivated and exceptional colleagues
- Celebrate success and overcome challenges with poise
🌱 What we value
- 1-2 years of technology sales experience
- English as a first language; bilingual is strongly preferred (French, Italian, Dutch, German).
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills; negotiation experience a plus
- Enjoys the thrill of the “hunt”
- A well-developed sense of self-accountability, motivation, and ambition
- Technology and business savvy
- Understand sales performance metrics and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calling)
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Drift, etc.
- Familiarity with Google and MS Suite, SalesLoft or Outreach, etc.
🔥Perks and Benefits:
- 25 paid holidays and 4 bonus company-wide holidays
- Monthly Internet stipend
- Development budget
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Remote work flexibility
- “Life-friendly” working hours
- In-office snacks and beverages
- Employee referral program
- Employee stock options
- Employee quarterly bonus
🤗 Everyone is welcome here
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
This position is open to anyone who is located within and authorized to work in the United Kingdom.