🏢 Who we are
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the Consumer App
Our consumer apps are built to radically enrich the consumers’ shopping experience and bridge digital and physical retail. We believe native apps are the most important channel for consumers to engage with the brands they love. To accomplish this we focus on balancing visual, functional, and tech aspects in our Consumer Apps platform to empower fashion and lifestyle brands in their direct-to-consumer innovation journey. Learn more at newstore.com/mobile-retail-experience
🕵️ About the role
NewStore is here to bring back the joy in retail, supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable retailers to run their shop entirely with an iPhone, giving their associates the power to do extraordinary things through cutting-edge technologies.
As an Engagement Manage you provide our platform technology and new features to existing clients such as G-Star RAW, Vince, and new clients. In this super-fun and challenging role, you evangelize our vision and help the brands on our platform get the most out of the technology we offer. You are accountable for the end-to-end execution of a variety of technical projects and lead the onboarding of new customers to our platform.
🚀 What you'll do
- Educate and inform customers about the new technology we deliver and how they could use that. Then drive the projects with them to deliver the features.
- Identify potential issues before they turn into problems and always be available to help.
- Manage customer-specific implementation projects (e.g. enabling a new set of features for one of your customers). You manage the successful delivery of your projects in terms of time, quality and costs.
- Enabling new clients to integrate with our platform. This is achieved via a thorough understanding of client business requirements, current and emerging app development technologies, and excellent knowledge of the solution NewStore offers.Help customers prepare for Black Friday.
- Help customers adopt our Personal Push API and inspire them on how to use it.
- Help customers roll out ‘App Clips’ in their retail stores.
- Connect Klarna payments to the customers' app checkout.
🌱 What we value
- You are a person that is passionate about combining technology with business and working with clients
- You have multiple years of experience in delivery, project, or implementation management, preferably in SaaS, e-commerce, and tech/it.
- You have strong communication and listening skills. This involves active listening, presentation, writing, and consulting. You know how to manage customer expectations.
- You want to deliver, meet and exceed the customer’s needs, while at the same time being able to push back and defend platform choices that we have made. Being able to say no in a gracious way is an art you need to master.
- You’re able to identify details while keeping the bigger picture in mind. Although you understand that responsiveness is key, you don’t jump into solutions right away.
- You know how to manage on-time, on-budget, and on-quality service and how to take Project Management and Service Delivery to a higher level.
- You work in a structured way, know how to set the right priorities, and you have strong organizational skills
- In general, you have good analytical skills and an inquisitive attitude.
🔥 Perks and Benefits:
- Generous PTO policy (and a culture that encourages you to use it!)
- 25 paid holidays and 4 bonus company-wide holidays
- Cell Phone and internet stipend
- Development budget
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Remote work flexibility
- “Life-friendly” working hours
- In-office snacks and catered meals
- Employee referral program
- Employee stock options
- Employee quarterly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch when you work from the office
- Travel budget
- Relocation support
- Relocation bonus
🤗 Everyone is welcome here
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
This position is open to applicants located and authorized to work in either Germany or the Netherlands.