Engagement Manager - Consumer App (US)
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
Are you a person that enjoys successfully managing client-specific projects and also loves mobile technology and design? Then we'd love to meet you! We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager who delivers our platform technology and new features to existing clients such as G-Star RAW, Vince, Rebecca Taylor and new clients.
In this super-fun and challenging role, you evangelize our vision and help the brands on our platform get the most out of the technology we offer. You are accountable for the end-to-end execution of a variety of technical projects and lead the onboarding of new customers to our platform.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Educate and inform customers about new technology we deliver and how they could use that. Then drive the projects with them to deliver the features.
- Identify potential issues before they turn into problems and always be available to help.
- Manage customer-specific implementation projects (e.g. enabling a new set of features for one of your customers). You manage the successful delivery of your projects in terms of time, quality and costs.
- Enabling new clients to integrate with our platform. This is achieved via a thorough understanding of client business requirements, current and emerging app development technologies and excellent knowledge of the solution NewStore offers.
Projects you’d be working on:
- Help customers prepare for Black Friday.
- Help customers adopt our Personal Push API and inspire them how to use it.
- Help customers roll out ‘App Clips’ in their retail stores.
- Connect Klarna payments to the customers app checkout.
Who are you?
You are a person that is passionate about combining technology with business and working with clients. On top of that, we are looking for the following experience & skills:
- You have multiple years of experience in delivery, project or implementation management, preferably in SaaS, e-commerce, tech/it.
- You have strong communication and listening skills. This involves active listening, presentation, writing and consulting. You know how to manage customer expectations.
- You want to deliver, meet and exceed the customer’s needs, while at the same time being able to push back and defend platform choices that we have made. Being able to say no in a gracious way is an art you need to master.
- You’re able to identify details while keeping the bigger picture in mind. Although you understand that responsiveness is key, you don’t jump into solutions right away.
- You know how to manage on-time, on-budget and on-quality service and how to take Project Management and Service Delivery to a higher level.
- You work in a structured way, know how to set the right priorities, and you have strong organizational skills
- In general, you have good analytical skills, inquisitive attitude.
NewStore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, Apple MacBook, cell phone stipend, remote work flexibility, “life-friendly” working hours, and a generous paid time off policy.
Everyone is welcome here
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!