Senior Account Executive, US West
Who we are:
NewStore provides Omnichannel-as-a-Service for retail brands worldwide that want to accelerate their digital transformation. Built for speed and flexibility, NewStore allows brands to easily deliver amazing shopping experiences that store associates and consumers love. Its mobile-first, modular cloud platform includes POS, order management, clienteling, inventory, and native consumer apps. NewStore customers such as Burton, Faherty Brand, G-Star RAW, Marine Layer, Scotch & Soda, UNTUCKit, and Vince benefit from the most complete, global omnichannel retail solution available. The company is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the Role:
As a successful Senior Account Executive, you are a high-energy Sales professional focused on finding and closing executive level new business opportunities. Additionally, you enjoy building consultative relationships at all levels in retail brand enterprises to ensure we are adding long term value for our customers.
As a market facing representative of NewStore, you embody the core values of our organization in all interactions. You are a strong strategic thinker with exceptional problem solving skills, while also consistently demonstrating confidence and humility. You are motivated by solving business problems on behalf of prospective customers and ultimately driving adoption of NewStore’s solution suite throughout the retail enterprise. Customer’s success is your top priority.
- Wake up every day and think about how to align your goals with prospect needs
- Hustle to turn around tasks quickly and accurately
- Build lasting relationships with retail industry leaders
- Lead with curiosity and answer questions with conviction
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry including industry trends and current events
- Focus on solving problems for your prospective customers
- Enjoy working with a team of motivated and exceptional colleagues
- Celebrate success and overcome challenges with poise
- 8+ years of experience selling, marketing or building solutions for the retail enterprise, or ecommerce
- Innate curiosity that lends itself to evolving - we are looking for teammates who can share their experience to help us improve and continue their professional growth with us
- Strong communication skills to help internal stakeholders across the business to better understand market requirements
- Executive presence that allows for alignment with C-Level prospects in strategic decision cycles
- Market familiarity enough to focus on the right partnerships and prospects to accelerate customer acquisition
- Experience in a team sales environment, working collaboratively to advance the organization as a whole and win together
- A business technical background and aptitude that helps to establish credibility in the market as a leader in the region
- Experience leading complex legal and commercial negotiation cycles
- Strong time management, organization and decision making skills
Everyone is welcome here
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!