NewStore's mission is to bring joy back to retail by supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable our retailers to run their stores on iPhones and give the associates the power of doing extraordinary things through cutting-edge technologies.
About the Role:
The Senior Sales Engineer, also known as a "Sr. Pre-Sales Engineer" or "Sr. Solutions Consultant," is a critical role in our Go To Market organization. Positioned between retailers and Product, our Sales Engineering team has a profound impact on our overall company direction.
In this role, our Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for providing presales technical and functional support to prospective customers while working closely alongside the sales team. Establishing credibility as a subject matter expert with retailers is what this role is all about. Serving as a key member of our sales team means all sorts of twists and turns; no two days are the same.
- Demonstrate NewStore’s offerings with a value first approach to prospects and partners
- Lead technical discussions on integration strategies, APIs and typical data flow patterns
- Respond to RFPs and Security Questionnaires from multiple perspectives – Functional, Architectural and Security
- Collaborate with all levels of the NewStore organization to develop best practices, identify market opportunities and address unique business use cases
- Lead whiteboard integration/future-state discussions
- Evangelize the benefits of NewStore’s omnichannel platform
- Identify and recommend appropriate solutions for complex customer needs/requirements on the fly
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience supporting either Retail or eCommerce solutions
- Desire to work with prospective customers on a daily basis
- Ability to clearly and confidently present in front of large audiences while addressing varying levels of technical knowledge
- Ability to successfully operate autonomously in a fast paced environment
- Experience with OMS, POS and ERP systems (preferred)
- Understanding of web services and ability to discuss integrations at the API level with prospects
- Knowledge of typical retail business processes around sales, inventory and fulfillment
- Willingness to travel (when safe); up to ~30%
- University Degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- French native + English fluency
- Experience with mobile programming (ie React Native or Swift)
- Any language beyond French and English
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!