NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include brands such as Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the role 🌱
The People Team Operations Specialist will assist in the day to day operations of the People Team. This includes streamlining current processes and/or suggesting new processes using existing or new systems. The ideal candidate will have a process improvement mindset and a knack for utilizing tools/systems. This person will also ensure all People Team applications meet the needs, requirements, and objectives of the People Team and the entire company.
What you'll do 🚀
- Assist with the recruiting process using our ATS, Greenhouse. Manage everything operational related to the process of recruiting such as opening a req, posting jobs, getting approvals, offer follow up, managing resume flow and maintaining the Greenhouse tool, etc.
- Onboard new employees and contractors, assisting with the visa process and relocation as needed.
- Collaborate with the People Team and organizational leadership to determine the short- and long-term system objectives; develop a plan to modify current tools (Bamboo, 15Five, GreenHouse), modules, and systems that are in use today or suggest new tools to meet those objectives.
- Assess current tools and utilization; identify and recommend improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the tools.
- Evaluate current workflow and make recommendations on how to improve using current systems or recommending other tools to improve overall efficiency.
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation as needed. Provides user training and hands-on support.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in system providers, vendors, and technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we value 🤩
- Proven track record improving efficiency in operations and systems utilization.
- Technical savviness and experience in process automation.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure the tools meet organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and related software.
- Understanding of all areas of information systems with a technical understanding of HRIS, ATS and Employee Engagement tools.
- Familiarity with Bamboo, Greenhouse, and 15Five are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, financial or IT related is a plus.
- At least three years of experience with HR business systems highly preferred.
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!