NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include brands such as Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the role
NewStore is here to bring back the joy in retail, supporting brands to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience for their customers. We enable retailers to run their shop entirely with an iPhone, giving their associates the power of doing extraordinary things through cutting edge technologies.
NewStore is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team in our Berlin office. We are looking for a strong talent who will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. You’ll be working with a team of people passionate about retail to grow the only Global, Cloud-based, Omnichannel as a Service platform on the market today.
About the the Work
Here are some things that you’ll be responsible to:
- Define and deliver roadmaps in alignment with our overall Product Strategy
- Deliver clear product requirements that are prioritized according to the business value they provide
- Work as part of a team that includes User Experience and Development to research, define and deliver solutions
- Work with our Professional Services team and our customers in rolling out new capabilities, getting feedback and using that feedback to improve our solutions
- Manage the product launch process to enable all teams within NewStore to successfully deliver new capabilities to market
- Lead feedback sessions directly with our customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and how to innovate to provide differentiation and position NewStore to win
- Coach or mentor members of the organization that are new to product management
In addition, you’ll be collaborating with a group of internal stakeholders including Sales, Retail Success and Product Marketing to ensure that our internal teams are fully enabled to succeed in the market with our solutions. You will also be a resource to all other NewStore team members who need help understanding how customers and prospects can use the strong capabilities of our platform to transform their retail store operations.
We are looking for someone with strong Product Management experience who has worked in an agile development methodology. Strong collaboration and communication skills are necessary to lead through influence in this fast paced environment. We want those that are equally comfortable with writing and refining user stories as researching complex industry areas to build requirements. You will enhance your knowledge of how our customers are using the platform by answering questions and researching issues for our support team as well as working directly with our customers to ensure the solution is working as designed and meeting the customers needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years Product Management experience
- 2+ years experience with retail systems such as POS, OMS, Payment, or other B2B retail solutions
- 2+ years experience with agile methodologies (Scrum preferred)
- 2+ years experience with SaaS based platforms
- Experience with payment solutions would be a plus
- Proven organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships among distributed teams
Everyone is welcome here 🤗
At NewStore, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We know that diverse teams make better teams. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you!