NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for enterprise retailers. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining mobile POS, an omnichannel order broker, and inventory management. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are executed on intuitive iPhone apps, creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the Job
When joining NewStore you'll integrate in an agile environment, and work closely with other members of your security team to help build and maintain our security processes and infrastructure across the company. You will collaborate with our globally distributed engineering teams to ensure the safety of our platform. You're expected to contribute not only with your technical skills but also to share knowledge within the company. You will assist in preparation and execution of security audits.
- Solid technical background, with experience in a similar role
- Experience in securing AWS based environments
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Experience working within a devops culture
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in e-commerce or retail
- Experience working with PCI-DSS, SOC-2, GDPR
- Experience in Python, Golang, Typescript or similar languages
- Contributions to open-source projects
Questions? Email us: