NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for enterprise retailers. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining mobile POS, an omnichannel order broker, and inventory management. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are executed on intuitive iPhone apps, creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the Job
When joining NewStore you'll integrate in an agile environment, work closely with other members of your security team, and be responsible for building and maintaining our security processes and infrastructure across the company. You will work to empower our globally distributed engineering teams to architect infrastructure to their needs while maintaining a strong security posture. You're expected to contribute not only with your technical skills but also to share knowledge within the company. You will help in preparation and execution of security audits.
- Solid technical background, with extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a devops culture
- Experience working with PCI-DSS, SOC-2, GDPR
- Strong knowledge of cloud architectures and security principles
- Adaptable, comfortable switching contexts and dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience providing training to and mentoring other engineers
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in e-commerce or retail
- Experience in Python, Golang, Typescript or similar languages
- Contributions to open-source projects
Questions? Email us: