NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for enterprise retailers. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining mobile POS, an omnichannel order broker, and inventory management. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are executed on intuitive iPhone apps, creating a joyful shopping experience for the consumer and associate alike. NewStore customers include ANINE BING, Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
About the Job
When joining NewStore you'll integrate in an agile environment, and be responsible for developing end-to-end solutions within your team. You're expected to contribute not only with your technical skills but also to share knowledge within the company. You’ll be working on a full-stack perspective, doing front-end and/or back-end according to the needs.
We have a cutting-edge microservice architecture and use the following technologies: Python, Golang, Linux, Docker, RabbitMQ, nginx, Amazon AWS, REST-ful APIs, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, git, SQL (PostgreSQL), Scrum/Kanban.
- Solid technical background, with extensive experience in a similar role
- Extensive development experience with (and enthusiasm for) modern agile practices
- Experience working within a devops culture
- Solid experience working with functional or object-oriented programming
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks
- Experience with unit testing
- Adaptable, comfortable switching contexts and dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience providing training to and mentoring other engineers
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience in building e-commerce systems
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Contributions to open-source projects
Questions? Email us: