The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
Our dynamic growing company is developing its end-user documentation. As a Senior Documentation Writer at NewStore, you will work independently preparing and maintaining complex end-user documentation for web based APIs and integrations. You will have the opportunity and flexibility to design documentation templates and create the documentation standards.
Working out of our Berlin office you will report to our Director of Technical Enablement and Integrations and interface with internal and external engineering, professional services and support team members.
- At least 5 years of writing technical and high quality end-user documentation
- Track record of documentation for at least one complex enterprise product
- Prior experience in documentation of APIs
- Experience in writing documentation targeting engineers
- Experience in writing documentation inside of raw specification files, for example Swagger or RAML
- Programming skills are a plus
- Experience in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in all tools necessary for the development and maintenance of documentation
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Dedication to provide on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Willingness to travel between office locations (Berlin, Hanover, Erfurt) is necessary
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills, German skills are a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
Questions? Email us: