iOS/Swift Mobile Developer (m/f)
at NewStore GmbH
About the Job
We are looking for a developer that will help build the apps that guide store associates to fulfill deliveries in an omnichannel environment and the frameworks that support building the seamless shopping experience that delights customers. We are dreaming up the mobile shop-anywhere experience of tomorrow and are building it today. Do you want to work with the team that will enable this revolution? We are searching for talented iOS developers to join our team.
Using Agile principles, we highly value a strong quality mindset and an equal spread of participation. Our Software Developers work on all aspects of the feature development process, from inception to running it on production. That means you'll be part of shaping the user experience as a whole.
What we look for in you?
- 7+ years of professional native iOS development - Swift and/or Objective C.
- Experience with Apple's system frameworks (like UIKit) and with processing JSON-based HTTP APIs
- Able to work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Established technical leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience being part of an Agile development cycle, including estimation, unit testing and usage of Continuous Integration
- Experience collaborating with other engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities
- Experience with native iOS development
- Experience providing trainings and mentoring other Engineers
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
Extra special things we'd love to see:
- Experience creating and improving the broader development cycle - defining architecture, test strategy, creating and maintaining frameworks, distributing apps
- Experience improving developer experience - customizing Continuous Integration pipelines, creating tooling
- Experience in building e-commerce systems highly desired
- Experience in Agile methodologies, especially Scrum
Questions? Email us: