The NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Demandware, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware, NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston and has a large office in Berlin. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
Follow your passion
Are you a creative professional who rolls up the sleeves and gets the job done right – the first time, on time, every time? Do you love working in a self-organized team that challenges your skills and rewards your performance? Do you put people first and technology second? Welcome to NewStore!
As an IT Support Team Lead you will be the backbone of our dynamic and distributed teams, spread across five office locations. Diverging from the traditional IT approach, we solely use cloud services and mobile apps instead of servers and desktop software, and Google’s G Suite is the foundation for our IT landscape.
- Ensure our technology always supports the productivity of our team members
- Own the budgeting and strategic planning for IT
- In teamwork with the IT Support Engineer you will:
- Design policies and processes, as well as their improvements
- Provide desktop support
- Facilitate the IT roadmap planning
- Oversee the tool selection
- Manage the user, services and network administration
- Work closely with other service departments and handle the on-/off-boarding IT tasks and office setup maintenance
These are some of our technologies: Apple products, Google G Suite, Slack, Atlassian, Okta, Salesforce, NetSuite and many others.
What we need from you:
- 5-7 years experience in the IT Support role
- Lean, people- and value-oriented approach to IT
- Strong knowledge of cloud services, in particular Google’s G Suite
- Demonstrable experience in network administration and budgeting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Versatility, flexibility and enthusiasm to work in quickly growing environment
- Strong English communication skills, German a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Personal development budget for personal and professional development
- Stock options
- Lunches together
- Travel to other office locations
- Flexible working hours
Be a part of something bigger
We won’t bore you about how awesome we are with our global offices, $90M in funding, or an executive team that has already taken two companies public. We also won’t go into excruciating detail about how we plan on reinventing retail, but this 3-minute video does a good job of illustrating our vision for how wonderful the shopping experience should be.