The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
About the Job
NewStore has a “100% infrastructure as code” approach to development operations, and as a Devops Engineer, you will thus design and implement the tools and components supporting our infrastructure. In collaboration with your team you will clearly define the direction you take in providing a robust, flexible, and scalable platform, as well as identifying areas for process and efficiency improvement.
Our platform is run entirely on AWS, so you will help us automate the deployments of our ECS cluster that runs Python and Go Services, improve and scale our monitoring ELK stack, and provide the feature teams with a set of common libraries for configuration management in Golang and Python 3.5.
You will also troubleshoot critical issues and provide on-call support as needed.
We have modern offices providing a focused environment for each team, learning and development opportunities, catered lunch and many more benefits.
- 5+ years in large-scale e-commerce, banking or similar cloud production deployments
- Experience in managing and deploying AWS services (ECS, CF, Lambda, RDS, ELB, etc.) any AWS Certifications is welcome
- Proficient in orchestration and configuration management tools ( Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation )
- Proficient in programming and/or scripting automation--we use Python, Go and some Bash Scripting
- Experience in deployment automation technology, Docker highly preferred
- In-depth expertise in infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Solid English communication skills
Questions? Email us: