Designing an iOS App, which is used everyday around the world in multiple continents. Working in a team of enthusiastic and talented designers and engineers, who want to disrupt an industry. Evolving how we all shop and how we interact with brands. Does that sound like you?
As the leader of the NewStore product design team, you will be responsible for driving the user experience and the look and feel of our mobile and web applications. With your passion for visual details and your drive for excellent user interaction, you will create experiences that end-users love. You will work in close collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services, and learn about business problems and customer needs. At NewStore we embrace innovation, agile principles, and diversity.
- 8+ years of hands-on UI/UX design experience with mobile applications
- Proven experience in designing iOS and web applications
- Exceptional user interface design skills, a clean visual design sense, and a great attention to details
- Proficient using tools like Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to clearly explain design decisions and processes
- Previous experience in leading a small team is a a plus
- Solid English communication skills
- Ability to travel (up to 20% of the time)
Please include a portfolio with your application showcasing your visual and interaction design work.
The NewStore Mobile Retail Platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery—all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware (now Salesforce Commerce Cloud), NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org