The leading digital experience platform (DXP) provider, Optimizely, has acquired Welcome, a four-time Gartner Leader that brings the best capabilities of content marketing platforms (CMP), marketing resource management (MRM), and digital asset management (DAM) together in a single solution. The combined company will empower marketing teams at brands across the globe to drive real business value through better customer experiences.
Optimizely has over 9,000 brands, from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, and Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow. Not only are we financially sound and growing, but we have unicorn status: We exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and have all strategic options ahead of us. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business cultures with an emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply!
We’re just getting started!
What You’ll Do
- Participate in the pre-sales process by determining feasibility of custom integrations taking into account use cases, internal & external API capabilities
- Attending/watching scoping sessions for integrations to gain an understanding of our client’s use cases, goals, pain points and success criteria. You will partner on these sessions with a Solutions Consultant lead.
- Participate in the creation of statement of work and addendums to highlight the recommended integration method and its associated cost/effort based on the scoping outcomes.
- Work closely with our product team to identify gaps in our API offerings and provide visibility on new integration use cases by providing detailed requirements and associated timeline to help with prioritization.
- Partner with Solution Consultants to scope and design Custom Integrations based on Customer use cases and expected outcomes to drive long term adoption and success.
- Partner with our product team to scope and design new Standard Integrations so they are built in a scalable way and can be deployed with minimal effort.
- Responsible for the grooming of all feature/bug tickets including refining the acceptance criteria and providing realistic effort estimation.
- Responsible for the subsequent build of all integrations managed via our iPaaS solution (Tray.io) and ensure its readiness by conducting thorough testing against identified acceptance criteria as part of our sprint model.
- Ensure best practices are followed to facilitate code/configuration clarity and re-usability.
- Manage all project assignments/tickets such that they are completed on time, on budget and within scope.
- Provide regular updates using relevant channels and raise any concerns or blockers early on
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects and enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering and R&D Teams.
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of our internal/external documentation related to our integrations to support/streamline/accelerate their deployment.
What You’ll Need
- At least 2 years experience in solution design and software development
- Demonstrated ability to write apps/program/scripts using JS/Typescript/Node
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space.
- We are currently working from home; however, we plan to go back to the office by year-end. When we return to the office, we plan to have a hybrid model while also providing the opportunity to be fully remote.
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka and free catered lunch when we return.
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical insurance
- An agile performance review process encourages ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports.
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
At Optimizely, our standardized language is English, and it is crucial to have good English communication skills to be successful in your global role. All our external and cross-location communication is done in US English (en-us), but internally you can speak in whichever native language you most identify with.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.