The leading digital experience platform (DXP) provider, Optimizely, has acquired Welcome, a four-time Gartner Leader that brings the best capabilities of content marketing platforms (CMP), marketing resource management (MRM), and digital asset management (DAM) together in a single solution. The combined company will empower marketing teams at brands across the globe to drive real business value through better customer experiences.
Optimizely has over 9,000 brands, from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, and Wall Street Journal to tech innovators like Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow. Not only are we financially sound and growing, but we have unicorn status: We exceeded $300M in revenue in 2020, is profitable already, and have all strategic options ahead of us. Optimizely continues to invest and addresses a market opportunity north of $30 billion, providing significant personal career growth opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture with a global team of 1200+ people across the US, Europe, Australia, Bangladesh, and Vietnam. We blend European and American business cultures with an emphasis on teamwork, inclusion, and moving fast. People make the difference!
If you are looking to work on the next generation of digital technologies in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, apply!
We’re just getting started!
Social Media Description:
Optimizely is seeking an outstanding Product Owner to drive our product development efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, innovative Product Owner looking to lead the best-in-class experimentation team. This role would be working on our Full Stack product, an industry-leading feature flagging and experimentation solution that enables marketing and product teams to optimize their digital experiences.
Optimizely is seeking an outstanding Product Owner to drive our product development efforts. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, innovative Product Owner looking to make their next big move. This role would be working on our Full Stack product, an industry-leading feature flagging and experimentation solution that enables marketing and product teams to optimize their digital experiences.
As a Product Owner, you will:
· Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog based on feedback from stakeholders.
· Decompose complex business problems into workable user stories that clearly capture the voice of customer.
· Help the team understand the impact of their deliverables and how it accelerates experimentation for our clients
· Methodically write stories that can deliver value to colleagues downstream with strong documentation and information to assist in QA.
· Be a voice of reason, cut through red-tape and push towards resolution relentlessly.
· Build a culture of accountability and ownership by empowering the product team to make decisions as close to the work as possible.
· Support the facilitation of design sprints and contribute to overall product vision/roadmap
· You are happiest when you are building high quality things
· Can-do attitude with willingness to learn.
· You can motivate and excite people about work in hand.
· You are comfortable addressing sub-quality work that does not meet expectations.
· Flexible, collaborative approach with a desire to shape our team and how they work.
· Exceptional communication skills. Includes ability to interface with both non-technical business and technical stakeholders at all levels and describe complex technical solutions to both audiences.
· Good at presenting complex analysis in easy-to-understand formats.
· Strong spoken and written English language skills.
You will succeed if you have:
· 4-6 years experience as a Product Owner or Scrum Master in an Agile Team. Experience with agile methodologies is essential.
· Experience working across the full lifecycle of web development projects – define, design, develop and deliver.
· Experience in gathering requirements, analyzing them and turning them into detailed epics and user stories, preferably in an Agile Environment.
· Experience maintaining product backlog and planning releases.
Nice to have:
· Previous experience in a software development role.
· Experience with feature flagging and experimentation
· Knowledge of Jira
· Knowledge of SQL.
Note: This role can be available as a remote opportunity so we encourage people from all over Bangladesh to apply.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space.
- We are currently working from home; however, we plan to go back to the office by year-end. When we return to the office, we plan to have a hybrid model while also providing the opportunity to be fully remote.
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka and free catered lunch when we return.
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical insurance
- An agile performance review process encourages ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports.
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Enablement program and soft skill training to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
At Optimizely, our standardized language is English, and it is crucial to have good English communication skills to be successful in your global role. All our external and cross-location communication is done in US English (en-us), but internally you can speak in whichever native language you most identify with.
Optimizely is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.