NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to prospect with impactful messaging. The role is strategic in nature, requiring market expertise to ideate, develop, launch and measure tailored messaging and collateral that addresses specific business objectives at enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for problem-solving, testing data-driven hypotheses and project management. They are extremely motivated, can operate autonomously, navigate internal teams and will assist with growing revenue through new business opportunities. This is a multifaceted role, aligning NewsCred’s Sales and Marketing teams to generate targeted awareness of our services, conduct market and account reconnaissance, drive outbound opportunities and accelerate new partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across Sales and Marketing to ideate and ensure the efficacy of account-specific materials and outreach
- Perform up to 200 daily activities, including emailing, calling, LinkedIn etc.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all activity
- Develop relevant business solutions/insights tied to integrated marketing that fuel growth within NewsCred’s key accounts
- Orchestrate multi-channel outreach, leveraging all assets in the organization
- Increase pipeline volume and velocity of opportunities generated
- Analyze results to optimize future initiatives
- Develop domain expertise – fluency in Content Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Technology, including regulatory trends, the competitive landscape, macro-economic trends, and other factors
- Exceed KPI’s
- Grow and maintain a best-in-class LinkedIn presence, including regular posts about NewsCred and industry/role thought leadership
What You’ll Need
- Ability to communicate and orchestrate effectively across internal departments
- Articulate NewsCred’s mission and value proposition in a persuasive manner
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in SaaS business solutions
- Must be coachable
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree
Please note, we are open to applications from candidates across the US.
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest