NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
We are actively looking for an Intern to support our Talent Acquisition team in the recruitment process from start to finish. Your role mostly includes sourcing and attracting talent that is the best fit for our company and culture. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to collaborate with all levels and functions of the organization. We expect someone with exceptional communication skills and dedicated towards recruiting people who can add value to our organization. Prior experience is not needed for this job; we are looking for an individual who enjoys interacting with people, has a passion for solving problems, and is highly self-motivated.
If you want to advance your career in talent acquisition by working for a global company full of experienced players who are best at what they do, this is the perfect role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- 3 to 5-hour overlap with NY Based US team is a must
Note: While the COVID-19 pandemic persists, we will require the person to work from home for an approximate time period of 3-6 months.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English is mandatory
- 0 - 1 years of work experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong work ethic is extremely important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka
- Free catered lunch
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Training and development