NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Overview of the Position
We're seeking an Account-Based Researcher (ABR) to be a member of our front line sales team. The role is a high volume, high activity position focused on thorough research of our priority prospective clients, helping our sales team focus on the right players in the right companies. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit with a deep passion for sales support & research, extremely motivated, driven, and will assist with arming our sales team with best-in-class company intelligence.
What You’ll Do
- Research NewsCred's top global target accounts
- Support Event team with research, attendee, project management
- Develop account-specific expertise
- Build a comprehensive prospect list for our sales team
- Support BDRs with organizational charts
- Ongoing sales-specific project completion
- Ongoing maintenance of sales lead lists
- Conduct need/solutions analysis
- Exceed quarterly KPIs
Important Note: You will be required to work NY hours on a rotational basis and follow the US work week.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are mandatory
- Experience in sales and marketing field
- Ability to communicate effectively with remote teams
- Attention to detail
- Hunger for opportunity
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, research and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and motivated individual who is disciplined, creative, and independent
- Highly enthusiastic, confident, curious, and interested in the SaaS space
- Must be coachable
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make NewsCred an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka
- Free catered lunch
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical insurance
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Training and development