NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, Boulder, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate discovery sessions with clients to understand their goals, guidelines and resources related to their editorial efforts
- Help run editorial kick-offs with clients to prepare them to effectively curate licensed content and manage original content creation through our software
- Develop content strategies in partnership with clients
- Review marketing performance to make recommendations and optimize program
- Lead QBRs with clients to ensure alignment on strategy and goals
Original Content Management
- Facilitate writer pitch process
- Edit original content for quality and clarity, and ensure that pitches and content are on-brand
- Project manage content production
Licensed Content Management
- Utilize subject knowledge and editorial insight to choose a proper mix of content that meets brand and audience needs
- Proactively monitor the performance of a client’s mix of licensed sources and regularly communicate performance
- Review the ongoing curation efforts of freelance network, providing feedback and approval of articles
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience editing and/or writing technology content
- Experience in content or news ideation and production for either a news organization or a brand
- Familiarity with the digital marketing space and enthusiasm for working with commercial brands
- Familiarity with monitoring and reacting to web analytics
- Comprehensive understanding of tone and voice and ability to adapt to a client’s specific tone (e.g. What makes a Guardian story different from Daily Post story?)
- Ability to concisely, effectively communicate with managers and colleagues about complex client issues
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.