NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, Boulder, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
What You’ll Do
- Provide consultative guidance to our customers around how to best leverage the NewsCred software and services to accomplish business objectives
- Advocate customer needs to cross-functional teams
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with executive sponsors, champions, and users throughout our software customer base
- Identify, monitor and assess customer health signals
- Design and drive internal and customer-facing plans to proactively encourage customer success
- Measure and communicate business value to executives, champions, and key stakeholders at business reviews and within renewals
- Partner with Account Managers on customer renewals and identified cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Work closely with implementation managers, professional services consultants, and program managers on large-scale global deployment efforts
- Work closely with Product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs
- Communicate value of new functionality as it is relates to unique customer goals, use cases, and opportunities
- Channel product feedback, both defects and enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering and R&D Teams
What You’ll Need
- At least 3 years experience in a customer-facing, SaaS setting
- At least 2 years experience as the customer-facing lead, account manager, or relationship owner of SaaS and/or technology engagements
- A foundational understanding of the channels and technologies that support content marketing (social, amplification, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally and externally, in order to evoke change and iteratively improve processes and business outcomes
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders, often with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience leading and facilitating in-person business reviews with executive presence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 35% of the time)
Note: While we prefer candidates based in New York, applications from candidates based in other locations across the USA will be reviewed on a case by case basis
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.