NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
The Associate Data Analyst will be involved in helping the automation and migration engineering team in optimising the user experience during the client onboarding process to our platform. We’re looking for analytical thinkers interested in scaling our business and using data to help the team to deliver the best user experience across our platform.
We work with Excel, MySQL, Python, HTML - CSS and more.
Come help us solve cool problems and grow the team!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Automation and Migration Team at NewsCred Dhaka to enhance customer data ingestion and manipulation process
- Take responsibility for the overall quality and mapping of customer data being ingested or manipulated programmatically within the NewsCred database
- Help deliver Automation department goals and objectives
What We’re Looking For:
- Solid knowledge on Google Spreadsheet or Excel is required
- 1 or 2 years working experience in the data analytics field
- Strong written/verbal communication skills in English is required
- Intermediate knowledge of Python is required
- Excellent data preparation skills
- Take responsibility for the data being ingested with high accuracy
- Ability to plan out a process and execute on it on a daily basis with an emphasis on achieving and measuring results
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Bachelors in CSE, EEE, Mathematics, Statistics or another quantitative field
- Interested in transitioning into a Software Engineer role in the future
Bonus Points if You Have:
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of SQL
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka
- Free catered lunch
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical insurance
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Training and development
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.