NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
As a Content Operations Specialist at NewsCred, you will be in the Product team with responsibilities for our content Marketplace operations. (Marketplace is our licensed content business.) This role sits in an exciting nexus between business, engineering and our external publishing partners. You will own marketplace operations, with the goal of fostering a great experience for our customers and the entire life-cycle of our publishing partners.
We are looking for a self-starter that will truly own content operations at NewsCred. It’s important you be able to see things through to completion. Because this role requires communication with US-based publishers, you must have a very high level of written and spoken English.
- Manage onboarding of new publishers into our platform, including QA’ing their feed, tracking the ingestion with the engineering team, and inputting their information into our financial system of record.
- Triage customer support tickets to identify the exact issue and escalate accordingly, whether to business, engineering or to the external publishers.
- Manage permissions of content so our customers are always seeing the licensed content they are syndicating.
- Be a librarian for our content repository, understanding the supply we have across thousands of publishing titles.
- Collaborate with finance and product on monthly publisher revenue reports.
- Manage and maintain publisher information in our financial system of record, including contact information, pricing, distribution rights, and content metadata
- Send monthly reports to publishers and answer any resulting questions.
- Monitor the health of the publisher feeds in our system to anticipate issues.
Qualifications & Attributes
- 2+ years of experience in operations, or a relevant position
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in publishing syndication a plus, but not necessary
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure during strategic times of the year
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with a remote team
- Familiarity with feed formats like API and RSS is a plus, but not required
- 3-5 hour overlap with NY Based US team a must
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Communal transport facilities inside Dhaka
- Free catered lunch
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- Unlimited vacation days
- Two annual festival bonuses
- Medical insurance
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Training and development
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.