NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organisations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralise where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
As a Business Operations Analyst at NewsCred, you will be a part of the Business Operations team with responsibilities for supporting the Revenue and Client Services Organisations at NewsCred. This role is an exciting opportunity to build the reporting and workflow infrastructure using tools like Salesforce to drive higher efficiencies across the org. This role will also play a key role interacting with the key stakeholders to identify automation opportunities, identify and execute projects designed to improve processes, as well as own and maintain the reports and dashboards required to enable this.
- Assist in monitoring the effectiveness and business impact of Sales and Marketing activities to help develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems and Salesforce.com setup
- Identify, strategise and execute processes that optimise the NewsCred instance of Salesforce
- Work with the stakeholders to design, build and maintain dashboards/reports within Salesforce
- Assist in End-User training
- Document internal processes and implement Salesforce.com best practices
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting and support
- Manage and maintain workflow and validation rules to ensure Sales and Marketing process efficiency
- Maintain user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets
- Refine & maintain Salesforce.com reporting functionality; create dashboards, object views, email alerts, and other ad hoc reports
Qualifications & Attributes
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Salesforce Sales Cloud expertise - including reporting, dashboards, custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, assignment and sharing rules
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure during strategic times of the year
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with a remote team
- 3-5 hour overlap with NY Based US team a must; some overlap with UK may be required from time to time
- Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator or Developer) is a plus but not necessary
- Experience working with APEX classes, triggers and Salesforce Data Loader is a plus but not necessary
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays
- Generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Other awesome benefits and perks as per company policy
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.
*Please note that for this position we are looking for candidates who are based out of Dhaka, Bangladesh or Pune, India.