NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, and Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
Our website is one of the most popular B2B marketing websites in the world, and we are seeking a content marketing manager to build on this success. If you have a passion for writing on topics related to marketing, this is a great opportunity for you.
What You’ll Do
- Create content marketing programs with the goal of owning relevant keywords to drive traffic and sales pipeline
- Collaborates across marketing and the web team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Manage external creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Manage editorial calendar and workflows
- Optimize pages for specific keywords using the latest SEO best practices
- Develop content for other projects beyond the web, e.g., white papers and eBooks, as needed
- Measure and optimize content marketing programs
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of working experience in a marketing or digital marketing function within a B2B company. SaaS company is preferred
- Passion for writing great content, especially as it relates to the field of marketing
- Preferred experience with Marketo
- Journalistic love of research
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Good project management skills
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- A full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Partnership with a Concierge Health Care service, allowing you to book same-day appointments and get 24/7 medical advice
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially pay down thousands in your loan
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.