NewsCred, the world’s leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader and a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our Colorado, New York, London, and Dhaka offices, 200+ brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, and energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread and butter is enterprise content marketing, and we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed and original content, and comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the world’s biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira and Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned and marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content and the robustness of our software.
The Office Manager is accountable for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our New York headquarters and providing administrative office support to our branch offices in London and Colorado. In addition, this role strongly focuses on building facilities, culture initiatives and other processes and programs around the workplace.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the reception area of our NY headquarters office, and handle incoming calls, messages and deliveries.
- Research, contract and manage vendors for office services such as cleaning, equipment maintenance, interior design and catering.
- Help formulate occupancy strategies at the site level and assist with planning the best allocation and utilization of space.
- Maintain office furniture and equipment; restock all office and kitchen supplies and fulfill weekly lunch, snack and beverage orders.
- Ensure conference rooms, kitchenette and living room spaces are properly in order on a daily basis and guests are greeted with the utmost professionalism at all times.
- Coordinate office events including all hands meetings, happy hours, holiday parties, quarterly business reviews other team building activities on a global scale.
- Manage the corporate calendar and conference room schedule.
- Work as part of the extended People team to promote an energetic and inclusive company culture through new practices and processes within the office.
- Provide ad hoc HR administrative support, including filing, paperwork, onboarding and other administration tasks.
- Manage and maintain the yearly budget for anything office-related in collaboration with the People and Finance teams.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure employees and new hires are set up for success in terms of office and IT equipment, basic troubleshooting, and some ad-hoc support.
- Communicate with the leadership team regarding the requirements and improvement of office facilities.
What You’ll Need
- Experience managing the facilities and office operations of a fast-growing company.
- A positive, professional, patient and customer service mindset and demeanor.
- An ability to autonomously manage work - from big projects to all of the important details - initiating and following through with a commitment to excellent results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with delivering exceptional customer service as a brand ambassador, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated composure even under pressure.
- Experience managing multiple offices and juggling multiple requests at a given time.
- Previous experience managing a budget.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, including Calendar, Docs, Spreadsheet and Drive.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially save thousands in interest
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.