You have a passion for story-telling and the drive to help define an emerging industry. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager with specific experience working with government clients and contracts. In this role, you will be based out of our Austin office. You will report to our Director of Customer Success.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as daily client contact, working to develop a strong partnership, make sure clients are finding continuing value, and proactively anticipate potential risks
- Collaborate with a growing team of customer success managers, product, sales, intelligence analysts, and engineers, and be responsible for ensuring the team meets deadlines in a timely manner to a high standard
- Train and support our clients to understand and adopt our product to the fullest extent possible and finding
- Gather and analyze client feedback to help shape product value
- Help create and maintain a library of training materials and FAQs
What You Have:
- Required: more than 4 years of experience with government contracts or clients preferred
- Experience working in or with federal, state or local government in technology and/or programs capacity.
- Familiarity with technology and/or SaaS partnerships in an onboarding, implementation or support role preferred
- Proven ability to manage large projects and small teams on a portfolio of five or more sizable accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, evolving and complex business
- Ability to engage with high ranking executives on both technical and non-technical matters and gain internal and client alignment
- Interest in understanding your clients' businesses and missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc., and ability to impart this knowledge to account team members
- Ability to research, think critically and draw conclusions
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!