You're looking to drive change and sell a powerful and novel product at a company with lots of room for growth. You thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We are looking for an Account Executive with 3 or more years of full sales cycle experience to join our Sales team. You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing sales team, bring our product to market to Fortune 2000 companies and grow our portfolio. This is not a smile and dial sales role. You will be strategic, creative and own your sales process end to end. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the VP of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Build and own integrated portfolio plan to prioritize activities targeted at named prospects
- Partner with Sales Development Reps to execute against named prospect list and targeted pursuits
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and information in Salesforce
- Meet virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provide proposals
- Lead efforts to create a proposal for a solution to prove value add
- Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer contracts and renewals (for customers with growth potential)
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
What you have
- 3+ years of successful inside sales experience selling a SaaS solution
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous strategic selling experience
- Experience with outbound sales activities
- Experience cultivating new business with new customers
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!