You're looking to drive change and sell a powerful and novel product. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles.
We're looking for a Strategic Account Executive with 7 or more years of experience driving revenue growth, building new long-term client relationships and developing strategic business relationships. This position report to the VP of Sales.
What you'll do:
- Develop a target list for named Fortune 500 accounts; identify correct points of engagement and initiate process
- Identify key objectives, stakeholders, and business case
- Partner with Sales Development Reps to execute against named prospect list and targeted pursuits
- Lead engagement process; identify necessary steps/milestones & success criteria
- Drive engagement to a successful outcome for New Knowledge and the customer
- Manage and own every stage of the sales cycle from prospect to close
What you have:
- 7 plus years of relevant experience
- Track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders and six & seven figure values
- Domain expertise of selling to and working with Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Successful history of impact in early stage companies
- Experience executing strategic transactions with Fortune 500 companies
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!