You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and represent a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital, and Capital Factory.
We are looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team with 5 plus years of experience both developing and executing Go To Market strategies. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the drafting, editing, and production of high-quality, impactful product marketing materials, press releases, presentations and thought leadership content.
- You will craft compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging for New Knowledge’s products.
- Perform regular market research and analysis on competitive product features, pricing, and positioning.
- Lead our team in naming key product concepts, designing pricing strategy, and positioning.
- Develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- Create data sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content.
- Lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
What you have:
- 5 plus years of product marketing experience
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer and prospect needs
- Attentive to details, quality, and accuracy
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!