You're looking to tackle complex problems and market a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people who creatively solve problems and make decisions with conviction. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to bring authenticity to the Internet. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to help brands identify the groups that drive online conversations. Our technology unlocks the hidden map of the Internet.
We are looking for our very first Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies. This role will be based out of our Austin office and will report to the VP of Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the drafting, editing, and production of high-quality, impactful product marketing materials, press releases, presentations and thought leadership content
- Craft compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging for New Knowledge’s products
- Perform regular market research and analysis on competitive product features, pricing, and positioning
- Lead our team in naming key product concepts, designing pricing strategy, and positioning
- Develop, maintain, and expand training materials for our sales organization regarding our capabilities and competitive differentiation
- Create data sheets, brochures, white papers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content
- Lead product launches and releases
- Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables
What you have:
- 5 + years of product marketing experience
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management abilities
- Ability to perform in a high-energy work environment where change is a constant
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies into value propositions aligned to our customer and prospect needs
- Attention to details, quality, and accuracy
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!