Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter company in Australia and New Zealand. Operating in 35 cities internationally we have expanded to the UK, and Canada where we are the fastest-growing e-scooter operator. Our mission is to partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. Cities are our most important customers and our vision is to help them build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron was founded in Singapore in 2016, we develop our own industry-leading e-scooters which are purpose-built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for the technology that manages them. The company has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety and sustainable operations.
Our Operations Supervisors are the shift leaders for our Operations team, monitoring our Ground Patrollers and Drivers as well as the availability of our Neuron e-scooters and e-bikes. The ideal candidate loves being hands-on leading a team and is highly motivated to make Neuron a resounding success, both locally and nationally. Reporting into the City Operations Manager, an Operations Supervisor may also have the opportunity to spearhead the growth and proactively contribute to other local or non-local launch initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a hands on leader to the team working across Brisbane supporting and working alongside a passionate team of Drivers and Patrollers
- Ensuring Neuron e-scooters and e-bikes are safe and well positioned to provide the best service to the Brisbane community
- Ensuring Neuron is fully compliant with all council and state regulations
- Ensuring workplace health and safety procedures are always followed and leading by example
- Ensure a high standard of operations in a fast moving, challenging and dynamic environment
- Provide training to new team members as well as regular refresher training across the team
What You'll Need:
- A valid Open Class Driver Licence
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work regular afternoons/evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift, carry and manoeuvre 26-28 kg many times across a typical day
- Any mobility/logistics/transportation experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of Brisbane geography is advantageous
- A hands-on approach to leadership - our Operations supervisors will need to be comfortable managing “in the field” alongside their team members
- Self-Starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a complex operational environment
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Passionate about delivering a seamless customer experience
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.