Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter company in Australia and New Zealand. Operating in 35 cities internationally we have expanded to the UK, and Canada where we are the fastest-growing e-scooter operator. Our mission is to partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. Cities are our most important customers and our vision is to help them build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron was founded in Singapore in 2016, we develop our own industry-leading e-scooters which are purpose-built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for the technology that manages them. The company has launched an impressive range of world firsts, particularly when it comes to safety and sustainable operations
Our Workshop Supervisors are shift leaders for our warehouse team, monitoring the performance of our mechanics and the maintenance and repair of our Neuron N3 e-scooters and e-bikes. Reporting to the Brisbane Warehouse Manager, a Workshop Supervisor also ensures that our warehouse is operating efficiently, safely and in accordance with Neuron’s standard operating procedures. This role may also have the opportunity to streamline warehouse and repair processes and spearhead the growth of Neuron by proactively contributing to other launch initiatives in AU and elsewhere.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute Neuron’s Warehouse Management strategy in Brisbane
- Ensure the Warehouse team performs quality control and basic maintenance on the electric scooters and electric bikes.
- Ensure that the Warehouse team adheres to the Operations Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform basic administrative tasks, such as shift scheduling and manpower deployment and planning for the warehouse and stocktakes.
- Train new e-scooter/e-bike warehouse technicians and conduct any refresher training as necessary.
- Service and repair e-scooters and e-bikes.
- Swap batteries and perform on-site maintenance of e-scooters and e-bikes, ensuring our high quality control measures are met at all times.
- Represent Neuron as a positive brand ambassador.
What you'll need:
- Prior experience in warehouse operations would be advantageous, particularly in the mobility, transit or supply-chain space.
- Ability to service and repair e-scooters and/or e-bicycles, including comfort with lifting, carrying and manoeuvring 25-28 kg as needed.
- A hands-on approach to leadership - our Workshop Supervisor will need to be comfortable “leading by example,” working alongside our warehouse technicians.
- A process-driven mentality, with experience defining best practice warehouse procedures.
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed, especially during new location launch periods.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to multi-task and keep up with a dynamic, fast-paced start-up in a high-growth phase.
- A keen curiosity in shared mobility and a growth mindset.
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!