Neuron is the leading shared e-scooter and e-bike company in Australia and continues to grow rapidly. Neuron partners with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron leads the industry in safety and technology, including developing our own e-scooters which are purpose built for sharing.
Warehouse Technicians are our e-scooter mechanics responsible for repairing and servicing our fleet. They also run regular quality assurance checks on our e-scooters to ensure they are functioning properly and are safe to be deployed for riding. They also play a key role in safely charging e-scooter batteries and ensuring high workplace health and safety standards in our warehouse and workshop facilities. This role is a great entry point with huge amounts of future career growth potential.
- You will need a suitable smartphone to perform this role (generally an Apple or Android device from 2018 or newer)
- The ability to work at least 10 hours per week (up to 38 hours maximum)
- Flexibility to work regular evenings, nights and/or weekends
- Ability to regularly lift, carry and manoeuvre 25-28 kg
- Some mechanical repair and/or technical troubleshooting experience is highly preferred
- Someone who is a fast learning and comfortable working with technology and power tools
- Someone with a high attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality work
- Self-starter who radiates positivity and possesses a “can-do” attitude
- Someone who has a great work ethic and willing to be hands on
- A team player who works well with others and can handle a high pressure, fast paced environment
- You will need to be aged 16 and over to apply for this role
Make It Happen
We strive to deliver results with the highest impact and are committed to following through. We continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
We seize the initiative and are always looking for continual improvement, for ourselves, our team and the cities we serve. We relish the chance for action even if it leads us outside of our normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinion
Our decisions are evidence-based. We assess situations fairly, wherever possible using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions.
We ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and are ready to leave behind what we thought we knew.
Do More With Less
We understand that both time and resources are finite. We balance our priorities and think strategically about how we can maximise our impact and the return on investment.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team! Please apply below and our Brisbane team will contact you if/when there is a suitable opportunity available.
Neuron Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to making all employment decisions including recruitment, appointment and promotion decisions on the basis of business needs, individual qualifications, and merit.
The company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are dedicated to the continued personal and professional growth of our employees. We protect all of our employees regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, politics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, social origin, physical and mental disability, religion or belief, marital or domestic partnership status, family or parental status and any other status recognised and protected by the law and regulations of where we operate.